Skip to content

Blockchain Parameters


Blockchain parameters

Parameter Value Description
Maximum block size 5242880 The maximum size of a block in bytes.
Initial block reward 100.00000000 The initial reward in DREP for mining a block.
Block reward multiplier 50/100 After each cycle, the reward is halved.
Block reward change 8409600 blocks The number of blocks between block reward changes. This occurs approximately every 4 years.
Block reward share 80 20/N The miner node receives 80% of the reward, and the other verification nodes divide the remaining 20% of the reward equally.
MaxGasLimit 360000000 Maximum gas available for each block
MinGasLimit 180000000 Minimum the gas limit may ever be.

bft network parameters

Parameter Value Description
Number of nodes 21 This many tickets will be chosen to vote each block.